VALID Benefits & Pension Contributions

VALID maintains a comprehensive, yet affordable, benefits package for permanent staff. Staff are responsible for 40% portion of the associated costs and VALID pays the remaining 60%.

These include:
• Extended Healthcare
• Dental Care
• RRSP/TFSA matching plan
• Paid Vacation
• Paid Sick Leave
• Union enrollment (if applicable to your position)
• Life Insurance
• Accidental Death and Dismemberment
• Dependent Life Insurance
• Long Term Disability

We strive to keep our benefits package up-to-date and relevant to the needs of today’s employee. In today’s hiring market, a generous package is essential for attracting and retaining top talent. At VALID, we offer many benefits in order to attract and retain those loyal, high-quality employees.

Join us, and find out why VALID is a favoured employer in the Vegreville region.